Traditions, flavours, rhythms and italian lifestyle
TOUR PROPOSAL 7 DAYS/6 NIGHTS:
- 6 overnight stays in selected country and charming accommodation facilities, breakfast with local products included
- 2 lessons of Italian language and lifestyle, to learn enough to converse with locals and experience the Dolce Vita
- 1 cooking class “from the Market to the Table”, with final tasting
- 1 Country Experience visiting a small local farmer producing the best hazelnut in the world Nocciola Piemonte IGP or the excellent Alta Langa cheese
- 1 “merenda sinoira”, in Piedmontese style: a glass of wine at sunset with tasting of local products
For min. 2 people
Arrival and check-in in the selected accommodation facility in the Unesco hills of Langhe, Monferrato, Roero.
After breakfast, first Italian language course lesson - the lessons will be integrated with excursions to learn interesting aspects of the local culture, to become able to converse with locals. Overnight stay.
After breakfast, cooking class “From the Market to the Table”: starting at the market to buy the best products of the earth and then in the kitchen to learn how to cook tasty typical recipes. Dinner with the dishes prepared. Overnight stay.
After breakfast, departure to the Alta Langa hills and experience a holiday as a genuine “Langhetto” together with a local farming family, with people who have lived the history of these authentic lands. Going to the market, taking the flock to pasture, gathering in the produce grown in the vegetable garden, looking after the farm animals and preparing lunch, just like every day, sharing the daily life of the people of the Langa. Overnight stay.
After breakfast, second lesson on the Italian language, indulging in the Italian lifestyle as lived by the locals. Free time to enjoy the villages and the landscapes. Overnight stay.
After breakfast, suggested tour to discover the Barolo wine region, through La Morra, Barolo, Monforte and Serralunga d’Alba. In the afternoon, stroll in Alba, capital of Langhe hills before enjoying a typical “merenda sinoira”, in Piedmontese style: a glass of wine at sunset with tasting of local products overlooking the vineyards. Overnight stay.
After breakfast and check-out, free time and departure.