A music weekend on the Unesco wine hills, in June and July 2018
TOUR PROPOSAL 4 DAYS/3 NIGHTS:
- 3 overnight stays in selected country and charming accommodation facilities, breakfast with local products included
- 1 dinner in a characteristic restaurant
- 1 visit to a well-known wine cellar in Barolo area with tasting
- 1 chocolate tasting in an elegant pastry shop
- 1 visit to the Grinzane Cavour Castler
For min. 2 people
Arrival and check-in in the selected accommodation facility in the Unesco hills of Langhe, Monferrato, Roero. Dinner in a characteristic restaurant. Overnight stay.
After breakfast, a panoramic tour in Barolo hills is suggested, discovering its hidden corners and charming shops of local products, and enjoying the Unesco vineyard landscapes.
Visit to a family run wine cellar with tasting. Visit to an original, historical patisserie with the refined atmosphere of days gone by, with tasting of a strict chocolate selection. First concert at Collisioni - AgriRock Festival in the amazing atmosphere of the Langhe hills (tickets not included). Overnight stay.
After breakfast, free time for a shopping tour in Alba, the capital of the Langhe hills: stroll among medieval monuments, elegant boutiques and historical cafés. Visit to the Grinzane Cavour castle, one of the most representative manors in the area. Second day at Collisioni - AgriRock Festival (tickets not included). Overnight stay.
After breakfast, departure.