Wine is the soul of our land, the culture that has made these landscapes a World Heritage Site
TOUR PROPOSAL 5 DAYS/4 NIGHTS:
- 4 overnight stays in selected country and charming accommodation facilities, breakfast with local products included
- 3 guided tours of authentic, prestigious wine cellars meeting the producers, talk with them about their work and passion, taste and appreciate Barolo, Barbaresco and Asti Spumante wines
- 1 visit to the impressive Grinzane Cavour Castle, Unesco World Heritage site
- 1 visit to the innovative Wine Museum WiMu, in the Barolo Castle
- 1 dinner in a characteristic Agriturismo
- 1 dinner in an elegant restaurant
For min. 2 people
Arrival and check-in in the selected accommodation facility. Free time and dinner in a characteristic Agriturismo. Overnight stay.
After breakfast, departure to discover the Barolo wine region, with a panoramic tour through La Morra, Barolo, Monforte and Serralunga d’Alba. Guided visit to a well-known wine cellar, from the vineyards to the cellar, with tasting. Visit to the Barolo Wine Museum - WiMu, set in Barolo Falletti Castle. Overnight stay.
Breakfast and departure to discover the Barbaresco wine region: visit to a family-run and well-known Barbaresco wine cellar and admission to the tower of Barbaresco with its panoramic terrace. The tour goes on towards Neive, one of the “Best Villages of Italy”, on the way to the Monferrato area. Guided visit to an “Underground Cathedral”, Unesco Site, with tasting of Spumante sparkling wine. Overnight stay.
After breakfast, morning dedicated to Alba, the capital of the Truffle and the Langhe hills, among churches, Liberty buildings and elegant food&wine shops and boutiques. In the afternoon, visit to the amazing castle of Grinzane Cavour, Unesco Site. Dinner in an elegant restaurant. Overnight stay.
After breakfast and check-out, free time and departure.