The secrets of Piedmontese cooking and the Dolce Vita of our hills, while enjoying a glass of wine and small luxuries
TOUR PROPOSAL 7 DAYS/6 NIGHTS:
- 6 overnight stays in selected country and charming accommodation facilities, breakfast with local products included
- 1 cooking class “from the Market to the Table”, choosing the ingredients at the colourful street market to prepare a traditional menu with a final tasting
- 1 “Hands On” cooking class to learn the secrets and the recipe of the original Italian pizza, with final tasting
- 1 cooking class with a famous Michelin-starred chef, with final tasting
- 1 relaxing day in an elegant Spa
- 1 shopping morning with a professional personal shopper
- 1 visit to a well-known wine cellar with tasting
- 1 tasting of fine chocolates in a historical pastry shop
- 1 aperif to be savoured relaxed on a panoramic terrace overlooking vineyards
- 1 dinner in a characteristic Agriturismo
- 1 dinner in an elegant restaurant
For min. 2 people
Arrival and check-in in the selected accommodation facility in the Unesco hills of Langhe, Monferrato, Roero.
Dinner in a characteristic Agriturismo. Overnight stay.
After breakfast, discover the Barolo wine region through La Morra, Barolo, Monforte and Serralunga d’Alba.
Wine tasting with a passionate wine maker in a well-known wine cellar. Overnight stay.
After breakfast, it is time for a cooking class “From the Market to the Table”: a whole day, starting at the market to buy the best products of the earth and then in the kitchen to learn how to cook tasty typical recipes and dinner with the dishes prepared. Overnight stay.
After breakfast, take a stroll in Alba, the capital of the Truffle and the Langhe hills with a personal shopper around the weekly market and the selected shops.
In the afternoon, a Michelin-starred chef will lead you in his kitchen to discover the secrets of his fine recipes.
Dinner with the dishes prepared. Overnight stay.
After breakfast, pamper yourself in an elegant wellness centre. In the afternoon visit an original, historic patisserie with the refined atmosphere of days gone by and tasting of strictly choice chocolate. Sip an Italian aperitif seated on a panoramic terrace overlooking the vineyards and then dinner in an elegant restaurant. Overnight stay.
After breakfast, indulge in driving in the area to discover the small villages and towns and then… Pizza time! Challenge yourself with a true “pizzaiolo”. Overnight stay.
After breakfast and check-out, free time and departure.